About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zach being Zach

It is so hard to believe that this little guy entered the world just three weeks ago. Just like with Clara Grace, it is now hard to remember life without him. He is such a sweet baby and really growing quickly. With this picture, I had just been playing with him and I promise it looked like a little smile. I grabbed my phone and thought I would try to get him to do it again (knowing that this is too early) and he promptly spit up...explaining the little smile that wasn't. Isn't he a cutie?
Yes, Jackson is usually nearby, watching over CG and Z.



I know it is completely inaccurate, but this morning I got on the scale with and without him and there was a nine pound difference, which tells me he is likely near 8.5 lbs already. Wow! He has a one month appointment on the 28th so we'll see where he is at then. In the event he weighs around nine pounds at that point it is just astonishing. CG didn't weigh nine pounds until she was three months old.