About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Pics

Here are a few random pics over the last few days. Nothing too exciting other than they are of my little ones, which of course means I think they are fascinating. CG is giving Z some affection. I just realized it...his eyes are OPEN in this picture!
I know it isn't the baby, but isn't Jackson a handsome pooch?

I don't think CG will ever make is as an actress. Here she is pretending to be asleep. Are you buying it? Aren't they sweet together though?


Zach is all tuckered out after his first trip to the store. Wait, he slept through that experience too. One day I'll snap a pic with his eyes open.


I know I'm not an objective source on the subject, but isn't he adorable?


Clara Grace building with krinkle blocks. She is becoming such a big girl, and getting rather opinionated about her clothing. Pink, pink, pink! She loves to accessorize with her tights and yesterday we let her pick out a new pair of sunglasses. I'll have to get a pick with those but she and I ran into the commissary while Chuck and Zach stayed in the car and at least two people commented she looked like a movie star. Thankfully her current career plan is to be a veterinarian.


The kids!


3 comments:

Brooke

Your kids are adorable!! Thank you for the pictures:)

jamielblev

Zach is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! Such a pretty baby! And of course CG looks like a princess as usual!

Heather

Awww, what adorable pics. Zach is precious and Clara Grace looks like such a sweet big sister!