About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Passports!

Although you'll be reading this first, I am actually editing the original post since someone requested I include my picture as well as the spouse's. So, here they are. You'll see our adorable kiddos down below.

Personally, I find it a little humorous that babies need a passport, but I understand. Clara Grace, Chuck, and I had our passport photos taken before Zach was born. Now that he is here I decided to go ahead and have his done since we got his birth certificate yesterday. Check out his hair! Is that not a riot? By the way, I couldn't help but notice that all our us look like we are having mug shots taken! CG was the first one and the lady had a lot of trouble with batteries so all of CG's smiles were exhausted by the time the lady decided to just give up on her batteries and plug it into the wall. Anyway, now that we have photos and birth certificates we only need to schedule an appointment to apply for our actual passports.