About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Month Appointment



Zach at one month old


Zach had his one month appointment today. His pediatrician was very pleased with what she saw. He weighed in at 9 lb 3.5 oz and was 21 inches long. I did a very poor job of documenting Clara Grace's weights (I did this but can NOT find it anywhere) but did find where I logged in her stats at 7 weeks, 5 days old so it must have been for her two month appointment. She was 9 lb 6 oz and 22 inches long at that time.
He is really filling out and doing well. I'm convinced I'm going to get him to smile at me any day now!

1 comments:

Brooke

Great appt for lil Z- I know you were excited to see the weight. You and DH are doing a fantastic job.

BTW- I see alot of CG in Z. Is it just me or do others see it too??