About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Making Christmas Ornaments

Clara Grace and I enjoyed making salt dough ornaments today. We had a great time and I think they turned out rather cute. I'm experimenting with adding scrapblogs to the blog so if you want to see pictures of our fun, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the play button to watch the scrapblog. Turn up your sound for the music too. I'll have to do some tweaking to figure out how to move it to the top of the page, but one step at a time.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Tiffany & Gracie,
Hanging with the Hollowells rocks...you guys are doing a great job with the new blog (CG is such wonderful blog material). I like the scrapblog. Keep tweaking it. Good looking kid too.

Love-love,
Grand Papa