About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busted!

Oh, the joys of having a four-year-old around during the Christmas holiday! Clara Grace was sworn to secrecy over the nature of one of Chuck's Christmas gifts, and yes I did go over the importance of this being the only type of secret we ever keep and why. Anyway, she definitely seemed to get the concept and was excited. The day I bought the gift, I barely made it home before him to get the gift hidden and had not yet had the opportunity to wrap it. This morning Charles is going to pick up her new dresser since it is now ready (will post pics of it once we get it all situated). I made sure he was gone, and ran out to the garage to get the gift and wrapped it as quickly as possible. I then went to hide it in the garage when I could hear Charles asking Clara Grace where I was. Her response: She is in the garage hiding a present!

He had forgotten tokens to get through the toll!

Ok, she kept to the guidelines of not telling him about it but I was so busted! Now he knows he has a present and will be searching although I'm very doubtful he could figure out what it is. UGH! Little stinker!

0 comments: