About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Doctor Appointment Update

Yesterday was the 25 week mark for me, and today I had a routine appointment. I have gained 12 lbs so far and again, I am growing "nicely" and measuring exactly as I should. Although I don't know the exact rate, I did get to hear the heartbeat which was steady and strong. My doctor confirmed that I likely experienced Braxton Hicks Contractions last night. I never had them with CG, so that was a new and fun experience (please note the sarcasm). My doctor gave me the lab orders to have my glucose screening and iron level checked within the next few weeks. I go back January 9th, and then after that the appointments will be scheduled every two weeks. It is going by VERY quickly for me!

In other events, it has been raining quite a bit here with lots of wind. I'm ready for it to let up and luckily the forecast calls for sun tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Lisa

Great update! I'm so glad everything is moving along nicely for you...except for the Braxton Hicks.