About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Letter to Santa

Clara Grace has been doing some Christmas activities, and found this template for a letter to Santa. She tore it our and brought it to me, requesting spelling help and rejecting any other assistance from me.

Just in case you cannot make it out, I'm typing the letter below:

Dear Santa,
I want a candycane. I want a little cat. I want a pet bunny. I want a stuffed animal Pluto.

Love,
Clara

(Alright, I did add the punctuation.)

I had to inform her that Santa does not bring live animals into the house. She responded that Santa brought Lady in the movie Lady and the Tramp. We had a little conversation and she definitely knows that Santa isn't bringing live animals.

0 comments: