About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Classroom

Honestly, we call this room the office, but it is where the teaching takes place.  I've not been very happy with the arrangement and now that we have the pets I wanted to organize it in a way that we can move the fish in there too.  As it turns out, our home has very few outlets and they only have one plug. So, for a nice little project today I moved things around.  Overall, I'm happier with this arrangement than it was but I'm still not sure.  I think it is more functional at least.  I have another bookshelf upstairs that I am considering moving down here.  




When Charlie and I do it, I believe the fish tank will go between the gecko and the lamp.

In other exciting news, Charlie called earlier to let me know that Clara's Latin and Spanish materials arrived today!  I ended up choosing Spanish for Children A and Latin for Children A, both through Classical Academic Press.  I think I will start her on Latin next week and after four weeks, introduce Spanish into the schedule.  Of course, if Latin is not going smoothly I might change my game plan.

0 comments: