About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

You guys know I'm not very creative, nor do I have a spark of artistic ability, but that doesn't mean I don't try.  In and effort to demonstrate my love, I attempted to make pink heart-shaped pancakes for the kids.  You probably cannot tell, but I also shaped the sausage into hearts.  The kids got a kick out of it, and Clara declared them to be.....LOVEly pancakes!



 Each child was presented with a small box of chocolates as well.  It was definitely a sweet morning!
Charlie was not left out, but he didn't request pancakes.  I make him an egg and cheese sandwich each morning, but this morning we added sausage to make it special.  And of course, an extra portion of love was added to each person's serving.

I hope you all have a happy Valentine's day!

0 comments: