About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dragon Fruit

Recently, Clara and I read about dragon fruit.  I cannot recall where it was and really thought it had something to do with her schooling, but she denies it.  While at the grocery store this morning, I noted they had dragon fruit!  I thought it would be a nice experience to give it a try, and splurged.  I say splurged because they did not have it whole, and the half was priced at 2.40 Euros ($3.22) which is rather pricey to me.  We documented our first experience with this new super food for your viewing enjoyment.  











We all liked it, but it will remain something we splurge on.  If you are curious about the fruit, check out this short but informative video below.



0 comments: