About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Six Sisters' Stuff

Ok, as I searched for something different to do with chicken today, I stumbled upon this site:

Six Sisters' Stuff

It is FANTASTIC!  I'm not saying the recipes you find there are going to be "healthy" but I did find some great potential items.  Although not the healthiest, my interest was caught when I came across the recipe for baked sweet & sour chicken.  I had to run out to the store to grab a few of the ingredients, but it was super easy and oh. so. goooood.  Charlie is pretty hard to get a nod of approval, but he said it was good and I should make it more often.  I am going to go out there and say it was better than any sweet & sour chicken I've had at a restaurant.  It was that good.

Another recipe that snagged my attention is for slow cooker Quinoa chile.  I'll be making it sometime this week and will let you know my thoughts afterward.


0 comments: