About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another noteworthy food blog

I am having way too much fun perusing blogs for new recipes!  Luckily friends are sharing their finds, making it easier for me.  If you know me, you know why I'm so loving the blog, Chocolate Covered Katie.  Earlier this week I made the kids Five-Minute Chocolate Oatmeal for breakfast.  Today, I tried a her recipe for No Flour Black Bean Brownies and didn't tell anyone the ingredients until after they declared them yummy.  Clara had a playdate and when she came back I sent some home with them and still waiting for their thoughts.  It was definitely a hit, and I had to pull up the recipe to prove to Charlie what was in it!  He said he was impressed.  You should see my satisfied smile.  However, I should have cooked the brownies a few minutes longer.  I was rushing to pass them along to my friend, but they were still delicious, just not quite as firm as one expects in a brownie.  Not one of my family complained.  





Six Sisters' Stuff is another blog I've mentioned.  Yesterday I made their Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili, which Charlie also declared quite tasty!

0 comments: