About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, January 23, 2009

What a Day!

We had a great day yesterday! We first met my friend, Christine, and her two children, Courtney and Ryan, at the Children's Museum in Providence. We just love this place and it is perfect for those chilly winter days, not to mention you can get free passes from the library. Here are a few pics snapped of the fun.










My friend also brought me a nice large diaper bag, full of adorable summer baby boy outfits, socks and shoes! These outfits are just so precious. The picture does not do them justice.

After leaving the museum, CG and I stopped at a few stores and bought the infant carseat. I'm going to do an individual post on it as this one has gotten rather long. Then we stopped at our toll office to apply for the EZ-Pass since they are eliminating tokens and making it so it will cost $2 each pass unless you have the RI EZ-Pass which makes the fare something like $0.83 a pass. That took forever. There was a line of people that went out the door, but I was determined that I wasn't leaving without it so we stuck it out.
Once we made it home, there were a few chores and CG and I did some playing together. Luckily it was leftovers night on the menu so I didn't have to do a lot of cooking. I'll have to say that I was thoroughly exhausted by the time my head hit the pillow last night.

0 comments: