About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Do you want to play?

First off, I must admit that I completely stole this idea from a blog I follow. That being said, I think it looks pretty fun. I hope you will participate!

If you look to the upper right corner of the homepage, you will see the gadget "Expectnet.com: Online Baby Pool". Click on it. When you get there, click on "Enter a Guess" and fill in your guess! As for where you live or how you know me, don't feel pressured to fill those in or just a simple "friend" or "family" should suffice so we can keep it to a one word description. Your call!

You might have questions for me that might influence your guess, so just email me or post a comment. I'll answer as soon as I can. Listed below are the details of Clara Grace and what is happening this time around to help you make your guess. As the date gets closer I will close the pool to keep people from changing their guess.
  • Clara Grace was born six days before her due date at 18" long, 5lb 13oz.
  • Throughout the pregnancy I measured "small".
  • This baby is a boy and I have measured "right on" at each visit and each ultrasound he has measured the exact average for the week/day.
  • As of my last appointment at 25 weeks (3.5 weeks ago) I had gained 12lbs.
  • I'm pretty sure you all know this, but Charles and I are not big people. I'm 5'3" and he is 5'6". We are both of average weight and were on the small size as kids.

Certainly the winner deserves something so I'm trying to think of a suitable prize. I'll get back to you on that.

I cannot think of anything more to provide right now! Go make your guess!

0 comments: