About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Grits

This morning Charles wanted me to cook breakfast, and it sounded good to me. So, I cooked bacon, biscuits, saw mill gravy, scrambled eggs and grits. As we sat around the table eating our food, we began a discussion about the proper way to eat grits and how southerners traditionally eat their grits. See, if you know us, we are both southerners yet season our grits differently. We are each equally appalled with the other's method and of course think we are each right. Well, I don't think, I KNOW I'm right which is why I decided to create a poll to see what others actually do. I also know that some of you might add other items to your grits and that is fine. If you feel I left off a crucial option please email me and I will add it to the poll. In general I am not concerned with where people are from, but it is necessary to ask to settle our little discussion.

Obviously I didn't want to cause any issues so have deliberately not mentioned how I like my grits. I'll share that when the poll is closed.

Thank you for participating in this experiment! The poll is located on the right of this page.

0 comments: