About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Infant Car Seat

As mentioned in the post below, I purchased the infant car seat yesterday. This is such a thrilling purchase as I've been researching the competition and just fell in love with this one. I'm including a link to the product demo just in case you are interested in some of the reasons I'm digging this item. http://www.chiccousa.com/Files/multimedia/keyfit-install.htm
Anyway, I have a new toy to tinker with now. Some of you might recall the sad display of emotion I demonstrated when we first put CG in her seat and her little head flopped forward. I'm hoping we do not have that issue and have this one installed perfectly by the time of his arrival.
I have been really slack about preparing for this baby and started to feel the pressure that we had not acquired the car seat yet. I certainly do not expect him to arrive anytime soon, but we are down to 8 weeks, 6 days until his due date. Oh my! We have a few more purchases to make, but otherwise we are fairly prepared.

1 comments:

Heather

Looks nice! We're still not sure yet if we'll be putting Jason in Tyler's old convertible (Graco Comfortsport) OR giving him Tyler's Radian and getting Tyler something else OR getting Jason somethign else entirely. These are difficult decisions. I'm glad you can relate!