About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, January 9, 2009

29 Week Dr. Appointment

Yesterday marked the 29th week, which means I have 11 more to go (give or take a couple). The appointment today went well. My glucose screening and iron check came back looking good. I gained another 4lb for a total of 16. The only negative point was that I measured small today, and up until now I have been "right on". Now, I'm not concerned at this point because I have a small fry already but I measured small with her from the beginning. Regardless, the dr. said that if I do not catch up at the next appointment she will order another ultrasound. Oh, and the appointments are now every two weeks.

Another tidbit is that she said she is sending my notes over to labor and delivery at this time, to make me "official". I'm just amazed at how quickly this time is passing.

That brings you up to speed!

0 comments: