About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, October 6, 2008

My little political activitist

While walking in to pick up Clara Grace from school today, one of the mothers passed me and commented that Clara Grace said the cutest blessing today. Naturally, I was inwardly cringing as I could only imagine what my child had said. Last night at Awana, she said a very extensive prayer thanking God for all of his creation...the animals that swim in the water, the animals the fly in the air, the animals that walk on the earth...you get the picture. When I asked if it was something along those lines, the mother just laughed and said no, "She prayed for more votes for Sarah Palin."

Isn't she a hoot?

Since I was able to get in the comment about Awana, I'll add the picture taken of CG at church last night.


1 comments:

Anonymous

Tiffany I must say I appreciate CG's prayer~ lol. Blake recently prayed for dinosaurs to oome back to life. We never know what they are going to say- do we??