About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cooking with Clara Grace

Our Wednesday was nice, but definitely busy. Initially I thought I would be running errands while CG was at school, and then I remembered I had volunteered to help strip wallpaper at the church so obviously my errands were put on hold. After finishing at the church and picking up the little one, we went home for lunch and saw the Pampered Chef orders had arrived...so I checked the inventory and divided the orders up...then decided to deliver some of the orders to get them out of the house. Long story short, I never did make it on my planned errands but we did manage to make the cupcakes with sprinkles CG requested to make.


You can watch the slideshow to the upper left of the blog to see CG in several stages of the process. She did very well but we really need to work on her egg cracking skills!

0 comments: