About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yum!

This morning the sun is shining, the tank is clean...oh, wait, never mind, but I did wake up excited to begin the day and determined it would be great for us all.  And so far, it has.  Yesterday my almond flour meal arrived in the mail so I was eager to try out this recipe for The Best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins that my good friend Danielle shared with me.  


I must say, they are incredible!  Clara declared them the BEST blueberry muffins EVER and said I must make them again.  In fact, I had to cut them (my munchkins) off as they were devouring them at an alarming rate.

The only downside is that the recipe took quite a bit from my one bag of almond flour.  I suppose I'll have to order more than one bag next time.


0 comments: