About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hooray for Clara Grace!
We've been working on riding without training wheels and we sort of hit a wall since she kept wanting us to hold her steady as she began riding. She did not want to have to start on her own. Since returning from Yokosuka I have taken my bike down and told her that she was on her own. I'd give demonstrations and support but no more physical assistance. She was ASTONISHED I would take this stance. However, as you can see from the video, she is now an official bike rider without training wheels. I thought the video showed her actual take-off but it I guess there was a little delay. If only she could remember how to use the brakes lol.

Can you tell she is proud!?!

1 comments:

Crazy Mama

Wahoo!! GO CLARA GRACE!! haha Cal just hit this mile stone after months of hard work! haha