About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Pics

Not much has been happening with us lately that is interesting enough to report, however I've been told I've really slacked on providing pics of the girl. Soooo, here are a few random pics snapped over the past week.
Clara Grace wanted to help clean the floor. I would be crazy to tell her no!

Look at her working so hard!

Oh, my girl is getting so big. She dressed herself completely this morning which includes picking out her clothes. Lovely ensemble eh? Too bad she will have to change before we can actually go in public.

Clara Grace snapped this picture of Jackson herself. In her honor I'm including it.

Ok, she could have done better snapping this one, but we'll cut her some slack since she isn't five yet. This is me at 37 weeks. Like CG, I'll have to do something to my appearance before leaving the house today.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Tiff- I am loving CG's hair every time I see it. I think she knew what she was doing when she cut it LOL- And you have just a round belly and everything else is still small- very cute preggers. Have a good Saturday.

~Brooke~