About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

We are home!

We entered the house as a family of four today! The past nearly 48 hours have been quite the whirlwind and we have spent the afternoon adjusting as we ate, unpacked, and set about taking care of our newest addition. Clara Grace is thrilled, and quite the mother hen. I'll update more when I have a bit more time, but thought I would quickly upload some pics to share and I'm sure they are way out of order so forgive me on that.

Here is a picture of Zach getting all cleaned up. I was so glad that they did all of that there in the room instead of whisking him off to a nursery.


Clara Grace holding Zach for the first time! She is so proud to be a big sister and takes this job very seriously.

Another shot of the siblings!


Father and son

Clara Grace keeping watch over Zach at home. I told you she takes this seriously.

This was right after we arrived at home and thought we would document Zach's first ride in the carseat. It was quite a relaxed affair which will humor anyone that recalls Clara Grace's first ride and my hysterical reaction. It also turned out to be a rather nice weather day!

Snug as a bug in a rug!

Perhaps I went overboard on the pics in the carseat...

Here we are, looking out for Zach as he sleeps. Clara Grace insisted he have the teddy bear, so I compromised and let her put it in there for a few moments as long as it was away from his face.



Can you tell she is proud?

Zachary Christian, one day old.

4 comments:

Heather

Awww, adorable pictures. Congrats to your whole family. It looks like Clara Grace is a great big sister!

Lisa

Congratulations. Your children are so sweet!

Crazy Mama

Congrats you guys!!! Zachary is a beautiful baby and Clara Grace looks so proud. =) You have a beautiful family!

Shey

Hey, Tiffany! I'm a lurker from the old days on WebMD (screen name snowmoose). Anyhow, wanted to say congrats! So cute!