About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Catching Up

Geez, I've been such a slacker of late with my posts. I'll try to do a brief recap of what we have been up to.

For starters, I've been cleaning like crazy. To the point that Charles speculated that I must be "nesting". I have been washing all the baby clothing, bedding etc and installed the car seat, plus trying to get all the last minute things organized.

In addition to that, I've started moving on things to prepare for our move. This week I managed to send off for the certified copies of birth certificates since I have no desire to send out my only copy when we apply for passports. Hopefully the certificates arrive soon so we can move on that. I'm mentally cataloging what I will sell in a spring yard sale and then just printing checklists for other areas. Next week I will start the dog and cat on their path to getting cleared.

Also, I had my ladies coffee break on Wednesday, and yesterday I met my friend Christine at the zoo with her two little ones (pictures will be added later today) and then CG had ballet in the afternoon. Today I have my 36 week dr appointment.

So that why I've been absent with the blog lately. I'm afraid CG is getting sick, but will update on that later.

0 comments: