About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Iwakuni Bound!

Now that it has sunk in that I will be living in a foreign country for three years, I have begun doing a little research and trying to get organized in terms of what to do to prepare. I came across this site and thought I would share it with anyone wanting to learn a little bit about what we will be experiencing. This lady really did a fantastic job with this! If you are interested, click here and enjoy.

Hopefully I can report back to you within a week and say that I have a very detailed plan of what needs to be done and have already started getting some items checked off!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I am sad that Blake and CG's zoo playdate can't happen now BUT this is going to be a great adventure for your family. I just know you will have everything planned to a T.

And as Lynn said you can now join us in "our midnight" emails- only it will be "your daytime"

Anonymous

Okay, I LOVE that site. I am going to bookmark this one. I want to know what time it is when we are emailing and the currency converter was great too.

How great that she listed places to eat and what they serve.

She deserves a gold star:)