About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, February 20, 2009

35 Week D/A Update

I'm always glad to go in for my appointments, however I always feel like I have very little to report when asked how it went. As I have less than five weeks until my due date (4 weeks and 6 days but who is counting lol) I am beginning to have swelling in my legs. It is not as bad as with CG, so I'm not really complaining, just looking for stuff to share. The wait is on and my doctor said today that if she were to guess his weight at birth she would say 7lb and some change. We'll see.

So that is my update. I go back in one week. I'll probably have even less to share at that time.

I have started washing baby clothes now and getting into the mode of preparing for his arrival. It is not that much longer!

2 comments:

jamielblev

You need to get to packing your hospital bag!!!! ;-)

Anonymous

I am so happy you have little to share from your appts....that means that everything is doing GREAT. It has flown by....and ditto to Jamie- pack that bag!!!!!