About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Updates!

Wow, I haven't even blogged yet this month! I'll try to briefly bring you up to date, but hopefully you do not get lost as I'm sure I'll get everything out of chronological order.

We have been rather busy this month, and I'm amazed we are already six days into the month. Let's see, we have been doing playdates, ice skating, storytime at the library, and ballet for starters.

Last Monday evening I met a friend with her husband and daughter at the ice skating rink. Her husband took the girls out on the ice while we chatted and watched. We had a nice time and the girls were sad to go even though they had been skating for over 1.5 hours!

We've had errands to run, and church, and Bible study too.

I'm now reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe to Clara Grace. She is loving it! We are averaging two chapters a day, which isn't too bad.

Today I had another appointment with the doctor. She said I'm growing and guessed the baby will be around 7lbs. We'll see. In my eyes that is a big baby considering my last was under 6lbs. I go back in two more weeks, and then it will be every week after that.

I think I did very well summing up the time! We are expecting warm weather over the weekend and Charles to be off, so hopefully some outdoor fun is in order after CG's ice skating lesson. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share once it is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Tiffany= glad you had a good appt. I cannot believe you are going to weekly appts already- whoo hoo. I do hope you blog about your weekend - we you have a chance of course.

~Brooke~