About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have you ever been so tired...

you dreamed about it?

I tend to be a bit drained by the time the weekend rolls around. This past Friday, after falling asleep in Clara Grace's bed, then dragging myself out to the couch only to fall asleep there as well and then making it to my bed I fell into a deep sleep. I was dreaming about work, and was talking to someone about how exhausted I was, when my voice woke me up because I was talking out loud! As I woke, I turned and Charlie was staring at me and just burst out laughing. He laughed so hard that I couldn't help but chuckle too...before falling back to sleep.

That being said, I am now energized to make it through another week. This weekend was very productive in terms of home, work, family and sleep!