About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Clara Grace!

Clara Grace is seven years old today. The time has really passed quickly. She is such an amazing little girl, but packed in that tiny frame is one plucky little lady. Sometimes she pushes back when I push her to conquer something, but for the most part she tackles any challenge with gusto. It will take me a couple of days to pull pictures to cover her entire life span since pictures are on so many discs, however here are a few that I think really capture the essence of the girl she has become.

To begin with, she absolutely loves nature and all animals. Here she is gently approaching a kangaroo at Safari Land. I bet Blaze wishes she approached him so calmly.

She isn't even scared of licking cake batter...she was quite old before I was willing to take the raw egg risk. No fear here!
She is an awesome big sister. When really needed, she steps forward and leads Zach.
She loved taking equestrian lessons. Even when nearly thrown, she held on tightly and kept working through the lesson. She is eager to start back with lessons once we return to the states.
She has been to so many places in her mere seven years. From Plymouth Rock, to Washington D.C. Disneyworld, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and here in Iwakuni. She is always ready to try something new.
Speaking of trying something new...nothing like trying another decades fashion trend. This was 80's day at school last year. Like, oh my gosh! Gag me with a spoon!

I love this picture of her (sorry for the underlining, no idea what I did to do this). She is such a happy kid.

She'll even tackle a big pretzel at Target!
Soccer, I'm in!
Ballet recital...no stage fright for her! She just considers the world her audience now.
Happy Birthday Clara!

0 comments: