About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Clara Grace lost another tooth!

Clara Grace lost her fifth tooth on Thursday, June 2nd. She was soooo excited to lose it at school because then she gets to go to the nurse to get a cute little plastic treasure box to put it in. I find it a little humorous that I get to hear about it multiple times before I actually see Clara Grace in person to tell me.

It is interesting that my class and CG's class are on the same special rotation and we have Spanish on the same days, my class coming later in the day so those teachers let me in on any noteworthy experiences. I dropped my kids off at Spanish to discover she had lost the tooth in class, then later passed her teacher that revealed the tooth was literally laying on her lip before it came out!
That night she put the tooth in an envelope, wrote a note on it to the tooth fairy and drew a lovely depiction of the tooth fairy on it. I hear it was a close call, but the tooth fairy almost forgot but did come through with another book in the Big Apple Barn series that delighted the little lady. I have got to get some good pictures showing Miss Snaggle Tooth's smile.

0 comments: