About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope all of you mothers out there had a fabulous Mother's Day! I did. My morning was a bit hectic as it takes everything in me to get myself and two kids ready to leave the house by 9 AM and prepared for the next three hours at church. Hopefully that gets easier as time goes by, but whatever. Anyway, Charles did some cleaning which was REALLY nice, and gave me a very sweet card, along with a big box of Godiva chocolates. The he asked what I would like to do for dinner. I didn't want to deal with going out so at my request he fired up the grill and made us burgers, hot dogs, fries, and all. It was a great day!

On a funny note...Clara Grace wanted to know when Father's Day was. And then she asked about Child's Day.

1 comments:

Brooke

Child's Day- LOL Can't blame the child for trying:) I am glad you had a great mother's day.