About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Clara's Comments

Clara Grace really provides a lot of humor. Lately she has said some things that are just hilarious. Here are two things I can recall off the top of my head that happened today.

Clara Grace: Mom, I'll be five my next birthday. Then I'll be six. Then seven.

Me: Yes, that is right. I'm 31, so how old will I be on my next birthday.

Clara Grace: Old.

End of conversation lol.


The other was overheard. She likes to play in the bathtub and as she is getting to be a big girl I will often let her play as long as I can hear her singing, talking, etc so that I know her face is not in the water. It got quiet, so I went to check and she was face down, blowing bubbles, coming up, blowing bubbles. I just sort of watched, a little tickled. Then she started giggling and laughing...sat up and started splashing. She began saying things like, "Cool! Fireworks! Aren't they pretty?!?" and so on as she happily splashing water up in the air. It was pretty cute. Then she said the thing that made me actually laugh..."Fireworks dot com. Where you go to learn all about fireworks!" Perhaps it is not so funny in the retelling, but the live experience was pretty funny. She finally turned and noticed she had an audience.

I'll have to try to remember some of the other stuff. She is quite the hoot!

2 comments:

Heather

LOL, fireworks dot com

I swear that Tyler and Clara Grace share some genes. They seem so similar in so many ways!

Brooke

Clara Grace is a riot.....fireworks dot com. LMAO!! We have def got to do a meet and greet at WDW. Sara, and Tanya are game I am SURE :)

I love how you set the scene for us....I could totally imagine the whole scene.