About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bumbo Question...

Just how much use can you get from a Bumbo seat?

Apparently quite a bit in my house!




I have been on the lookout for a Bumbo seat for a while as I hear people rave about them. My neighborhood had a yardsale yesterday so Clara Grace and I set out with Zach strapped to me at 7 am to see what we could score. I found my Bumbo seat with tray for the cheapest I think I'm likely to get one after watching Craigslist for a long time. It is lavender, but oh well. The girl I bought it from only had boys and I learned she bought it from the lady across the street that also only has boys.

Anyway, we put the boy in the seat last night to see if he liked it and if he was ready for it. Clara Grace asked if she could fit in it...and she can lol! What a hoot! I have to say that she is also really putting those pajamas to good use too. They were my nephew's. They should have been packed up a long time ago but she loves them.

Another sweet score while checking out yard sales was an old trunk. Clara Grace had a canvas container for her dress-up clothes, and the items were oozing out. I found an old trunk to put at the foot of her bed with plenty of room. Charles thinks it is ugly and I guess it is, but I just thought it was awesome! Granted, it is a tight squeeze in her room right now, but I'll have her room arranged differently when we move to Japan so think it will work.

2 comments:

Christine

That little guy is getting SO BIG!!!! OMG, what a cutie!

Heather

I got my bumbo off of craigslist. A few months later I sold it on craigslist. You can't get much use if you are a chunko like my kiddo. It squeezed his thighs too much and I had to give up on it. LOL. Looks like you'll get much more use of yours!