About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Learning Japanese

Charlie and I have started to learn Japanese! The first session I did ok...scored 72%, so will be repeating it. I have to say that it is really exercising my brain in a whole new way, but I'm liking it. I definitely learned a lot, but need some reinforcement before I try to move forward. We are using RosettaStone. You wear a headset and at times are required to repeat words and even sentences. Whew! My brain is exhausted now!

1 comments:

Heather

LOL, I thought this blog might have been about Clara Grace learning from Ni Hao, Kai-Lan...although I believe that might be Chinese. Tyler likes to tell me what he knows in Chinese. Always cracks me up.

Good for you for trying to learn the language!