About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long Time, No See

It seems as though lots of time has passed since my last post. I have no idea what we have been up to, although it seems as though I've rarely had a spare moment. We have had errands, play dates, etc going on. Today we had soccer at 9 am, then I worked on the house while Chuck washed and cleaned the vehicles. Then we babysat my friend's 2-year-old little girl. Chuck and I are exhausted by the time we get the kids in bed. That was today. Most days seem similar in the nonstop action, but I just cannot recall what I've been doing.

I did snap this picture today as I just thought it was too cute seeing Chuck and the kids together. We've really got to get to the portrait studio soon!

1 comments:

Brooke

Love the gear the family is sporting....altho it doesn't shock me...only thing missing is you in your RSox hat. LOL

Thanks for the updates- man how much has Z grown.