About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

Yes, I let a bit of time slip past my last alarming post. I do apologize and will try to catch you up to speed.

Ok, last I posted CG was sick. She rebounded quite nicely but it did take several days. She went back to school the Wednesday (11/19) after that posting and has not had a single dose of medicine since! That day I went on to my ladies coffee break, picked up CG from school, went to the grocery store and then back home for a tutoring session with a friend's son.

The next day I admitted defeat. I felt horrible. I don't think I left the house that day, but likely I did.

Friday I still felt horrible but had a few chores to do and CG had school.

Saturday, I dragged myself out for a determined day of fun. We went out to eat for lunch, went to the see the movie Bolt, and did some Christmas window shopping. It would have been great if I felt well.

Sunday means sunday school, kids of clay, cleaning, and awana preparation and class. Busy.

Monday (yesterday) I called the dr and was seen. YAY! I managed to do a small amount of cleaning around the house, CG went to school, and we made turkey drumsticks out of rice crispy treats. Fun and cute!

Tuesday! I'm feeling human again. CG is well and we are gearing up for our Thanksgiving feast. We will clean and have fun today and plot the cooking schedule for the next two days. It is hard to believe it is only two days away!

Now I'm all caught up!

0 comments: