About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Fun!

We have been getting into the spirit of the holidays which means we've been listening to Christmas music, having hot cocoa and yes, CG decorated some ornaments. I'm still cleaning glitter...but she had a blast and worked on them for a long time.

Here Clara Grace is seen opening the gingerbread house kit Nana sent. She was soooo excited! I wish I had a video of this because there was squealing going on and comments like this: "I canNOT believe I have a gingerbread house!!!" It was so cute.
Since this past week has been such a blur, I cannot recall which day this all took place.
I'm determined to put off Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving, but it is soooo hard this year. I'm looking forward to getting CG more involved in it this year. She is so grown up acting now and can be quite the little helper. We also have an Advent kit from school to work on here soon and I just think this is going to be a very special Christmas season with CG. I'm hoping to have lots of stuff to post!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Nana says she hopes that CG and Mom have a wonderful time assembling the gingerbread house together. I wish I could be there to help.

Love,
Nana