About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Recess!

I realize just how "gray" it is here.  These pictures were taken around 1:30 PM.  Anyway, the snow started yesterday but really hasn't accumulated very much.  I honestly cannot figure out the local weather reports, but according to weatherunderground.com we might possibly get eight inches tonight, nine inches tomorrow, five inches tomorrow night, an inch Saturday, two inches Sunday and so on.  We will see.  It changes frequently.

Today the kids and I went outside to play a little and had some fun.  Of course I had to pull them both in the sled, but then they took turns pulling each other.  I was quite impressed with Zach pulling Clara! 

 
















0 comments: