About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Month of the Military Child

April is Month of the Military Child. It is celebrated all month at the school, but today (Saturday) MCCS had their celebration day with bounce houses, snow cones, cotton candy, etc. They always have the same Japanese ensemble perform at the end of the celebration and I just love them. As soon as we arrived, the kids wanted a snow cone. I thought it was cold. Zach agreed to put his coat on right after I snapped this picture. You can't tell, but they are having a blast!Here is the ensemble. They are awesome. They are so precise and smile the whole time. There was a little girl with her ankle all wrapped up and she continued to hop around too.

Zach was so cute as he shook hands with each girl that came by.

This has to be the BEST balloon creation I've seen.
Just as an aside, I have been meaning to snap a picture of the TV's current performance. Do you think something is wrong with the TV? I do. Luckily this disappears after the TV has been on for a few minutes.

0 comments: