About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Last night we dyed the eggs. Clara stayed up quite a while placing tiny stickers on the eggs too. She did this while I was putting Zach to bed. When I came out, I found that she had written the Easter Bunny a note, put the eggs in a bowl on the table for him to hide and left out some cookies.
Here are pictures of their baskets filled.
Clara was very tickled to get Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2!
She also gave Zach the ins and outs of typical Easter candy. He didn't quite know what to do with the massive robin's eggs until she said, "Bite it, Zach!"
Peeps on a Stick!
They each got a travel buddy to make their upcoming flights a little more comfortable. They LOVE them. Here, Zach was stroking the raccoon saying he loves it.
After Zach's nap, we went out to enjoy the best day of the year...64 and sunny! We tossed the scooters in the car and went to the pirate playground.

I just love this picture of Clara Grace!
There is little Zach can not handle on a playground.

These slides are scary to me and the kids zoom down them.
The kids watched Hop after baths. Clara likes to sleep with me on non-school nights when Charlie is away. She was reading while I put Zach to bed. I went in to tell her lights out, and found this. I HAD to snap a picture.
Happy Easter!

0 comments: