About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baseball Season is Here!

I have to confess. I completely forgot about the parent meeting for Zach's baseball team last night. And what makes it even worse is that it was held at our building's playground!

Luckily, an email was sent out last night about what to do if you missed the meeting, so this morning I set out to get the yen to his coach to discover they live on the same floor of our building. Small world. Anyway, she brought me Zach's uniform (minus the shirt as it is having his name embroidered on it now) and he will look very cute but swamped. The pants are youth small. The hat is big too. I forgot to ask what their team is called. It didn't cross my mind until I looked at his hat. I do not read Kanji.

I very excited as he starts practice Friday evening. I'll take plenty of pictures. I'll also ask the name of the team. In this picture he is telling me the flash is a bit bright, so of course I had to use this picture.

1 comments:

Heather

So cute. I'm a tad jealous...here you have to be 4 to play t-ball...Jason is not pleased.