About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Dr Appointment


Today I had my second dr. appointment which I scheduled during Clara Grace's school day. Here are the pertinent details:



  • I heard the baby's heartbeat! 140 beats per minute!

  • I have gained two pounds.

  • All of my tests from last appointment were normal.

  • My next appointment is October 17, at 17 weeks.

  • We will schedule the big ultrasound at the next appointment to be between weeks 18-20.

I'll not bore you with a lengthy account. It was a pleasant appointment but I could not help but notice that the waiting room was "lively" on a Friday morning. My appointment was for 10:00 am and I quit watching the clock at 10:30, but was entertained by the number of people entering and exiting. Luckily I was out of there early enough to not be cutting it close to pick up Clara Grace.


In case I've not updated you personally, I'll let you know that I am now at that point where I feel great! I've been making sure I get plenty of exercise, although sometimes I'm not overly motivated to do so. My energy level has increased and I no longer have a queasy stomach.


Hopefully I've not jinxed myself by making such bold claims of my blooming health!



In case you are wondering about the ultrasound picture, no it isn't a new one. I've just been looking for a reason to put it on the blog. It is the one done at 9 weeks, 5 days.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Tiffany~ love the blog. Great job on describing CG's new tutu- I had a perfect image of a TinkerBell shirt around her waist...too cute! Glad that lil baby Hollowell is thriving and giving you a break on the tummy troubles.

~Brooke~