About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Family Pictures

This past Mother's Day we went to a studio for family pictures.  This is the first time we have done it since adding Zach to the family but something we really had been wanting to do.  When this deal fell into our laps we had to act.  It was a very nice Mother's Day gift!  However, the studio doesn't rush.  After a few weeks we were able to see the proofs and select our favorites along with these three hard copies.  Finally, they were available for pick up this week!  We made arrangements to pick them up today only to find out once we got home that the disc isn't formatted for this computer.  I'm going to have to get around that little hurdle, but until then I went ahead and scanned these to share.
 I know I am biased, but I just think the little ones look so sweet here!



0 comments: