About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Zach's Wellness Appointment

Today was Zach's wellness appointment. It went really well, and I liked the doctor we saw. She is a pediatrician at the clinic and I have heard good things about her.

We did discover that Zach has an ear infection. All things looked good in terms of his development. We discussed his ezcema and she gave me a plan of action for his next flare up along with prescriptions to use in that case. What I really appreciated was the email address she gave me and a message line that she checks daily.

As far as his stats...he weighed in at 27.4 pounds and was 34.5 inches tall with a 19 inch head circumference. I plugged those numbers into the babycenter.com growth calculator and it said he is at the 50th percentile for height, and between the 25th and 50th percentile in both weight and head circumference.

0 comments: