About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Zach rolled over!

Yesterday morning my little rounder rolled over from his tummy to his back...twice! I managed to catch the end of the second roll with my phone, but will spare everyone the video since he rolls in like two seconds and the rest of the time I'm cheering like a maniac trying to get him to roll a third time until he finally starts crying. I'm keeping my dignity lol.

2 comments:

jamielblev

YAY!! That's such a huge milestone!!

Anonymous

I'm late to the game, but congratulations. He is precious. Clara Grace is as cute as ever! Our Clara will be a big sister in February. She is less excited than her sisters. She likes being the "baby." Again, congrats and I'll keep up with your blog.
Shelley