About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tummy Time

I have to admit I've not done a good job with giving Zach plenty of tummy time. Mainly for the fact that he seems to spit up each time, and then also because he doesn't exactly enjoy it. However, I realize I need to give him more time and was really impressed with how well he did. Obviously you can tell he isn't exactly having a great time, although the whole family was cheering him on and trying to get him to smile. I was surprised he stayed on his forearms like that!


3 comments:

Lisa

Chloe hates tummy time! I try to make her get some for a few minutes every day but she just cries and cries. Zach is doing great to stay up on his arms like that. He seems like he is a strong little boy.

Christine

I just love all his little rolls!!

Anonymous

Addison also hates tummy time! She will last for about 30 seconds before the screaming begins. I am not very good to force the issue. She did roll over for the first time Monday though.
Jodi