About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Awana Awards Night

First, a big apology for the massive span in time since my last post. It has been a whirlwind.

Last Sunday night we had our final Awana meeting for the year. Clara Grace completed her last year as a Cubbie and will be a Spark in the fall. The evening went well, she got her ribbon for winning first place in the Grand Prix derby which was nice sent she came in last place last year. However, the highlight of the evening for me was this video. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but there is no doubt it is hilarious! I'll see if you can figure out which one is my child.


1 comments:

Christine

That is so funny!! Courtney would be doing the same if it's any consolation!