About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

MCAS Annual Christmas Tree Lighting


The annual Christmas tree lighting is a pretty big deal for the base. The kids and I walked over to Cherry Blossom Triangle (isn't that a lovely sounding name for a small patch of grass?). Enjoy the pictures below. I couldn't manipulate the pictures so the picture right below is of Clara Grace after using the gift card she won in one of the video clips below. I included several clips of our high school students performing. I am always impressed with how well they perform under Mr. Strawbridge. It is a very small high school so amazing they perform so well.


The kids are enjoying the complimentary hot cocoa and cookies!
Clara Grace won a $25 gift certificate to the exchange. You hear her saying her name in this clip. I wish I had caught her big smile when she came back down from the stage. She was SO excited.





0 comments: