About Me

United States
We are a proud American family with our two kids and 11-year-old cat.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Zach's 3rd Birthday Party

Zach's 3rd birthday party went fairly well. I decided to keep things relatively simple so there were no games. There are very few Superman party supplies out there so I really had no choice. I did find this Superman cake online and emailed it to our Club Iwakuni asking if they could do this for me.I think they did a fantastic job! It looked even better in person and tasted great. It was a double layer with filling in the middle. Yum! I couldn't even complain that they spelled Zach wrong, since I completely messed up a friend's name tape order just this week. Zach had no idea and loved the cake. I'm thinking of "nicing" the Club over this awesome cake.
I'm pretty impressed with my monkeys.
This is Abigail. She and Zach play so well together.
It was really more like a super heroes party. Did you catch the Flash? And Spiderman above? I just love the sheer joy on their faces.
Zach getting ready to blow out the candles...
Done!
Hmm, there were lots of blue mouths after digging in.
There is one in every crowd.
Clara stepped up to the plate to read the cards.
Zach got several really cool gifts!


Here is Sophia. She is so sweet and just turned three too.
We missed our family, especially Charlie, but as you can see we were blessed to have several friends share Zach's day. We had a nice time, and everyone pulled together to help me have everything cleaned up in no time. After everything was cleaned up and I was waiting on the lady to pick up the key for their party tomorrow, Zach came up to say, "Where did my birthday party go?" He was very puzzled.

0 comments: